Your entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Is your film 5 minutes or less?
- Is your film named and tagged correctly?
- Does your film reflect research on plausible ways to call the audience to action?
- Is your film entertaining in regards to its specific genre?
- Does your film fit into a genre: public service announcement, music video, silent film, short film, or Day in the Life of a girl?
- Does your film have a message or “call to action” at the end?
- Does the call to action promote positivity and global citizenship?
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE TURNED IN BY MAY 1ST, 2017 AT 11:55 CENTRAL TIME!! LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
Our judges will grade you on the above criteria and also look for originality, effort, and accuracy. Each genre will have two winners: first place and runner up. The winners will receive trophies and a chance to change the world! May the best film win!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.