Your entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Is your film 5 minutes or less?
- Is your group 4 people or less?
- Is your film named and tagged correctly?
- Does your film reflect research on plausible ways to call the audience to action?
- Is your film entertaining in regards to its specific genre?
- Does your film fit into a genre: public service announcement, music video, silent film, or short film
- Does your film have a message or “call to action” at the end?
- Does your film reflect and answer one of the questions posed on the “Pick Your Prompt” page?
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE TURNED IN BY APRIL 29TH, 2019 AT 11:55 PM CENTRAL TIME!! LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
Our judges will grade you on the above criteria and also look for originality, effort, and accuracy. Each genre will have two winners: first place and runner up. The winners will receive trophies and a chance to change the world! May the best film win!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.