– Fix the aspect ratio of footage (if different).
– If editing on Adobe Premier Pro or Final Cut Pro, place all of your footage in a folder and DON’T MOVE IT. The software will not be able to find the footage if moved.
– Audio levels may vary; try to keep them as similar as possible.
– RENDER the video!
– Use music that goes with the video.
- Make sure that the music isn’t too loud
– Don’t go too crazy with transitions. Cross dissolve is good at times, but don’t go overboard with crazy transitions.