Audio is one of the most important factors in a video. Bad audio will ruin a video, and most viewers will stop watching if the audio is low quality.
- Don’t have grainy/static audio
- Limit background noise. Sometimes you have to go back and voice over to get rid of bad audio
- Try to film in quiet areas
- – Be aware of background noise.
– Humming and buzzing can ruin your film.
– Echo can be avoided by not filming in an empty room.
– The closer the microphone the better.
– Recording audio on a Tascam or external device can improve quality (if available).
– Most Important: MAKE SURE YOUR MICROPHONE IS ON!
Editing out static noise in Premiere Pro: